With Press Publisher’s unique, online publishing system, you can have as many Blogs on your site as you want, each managed by different Bloggers. Each “Blogger” can have their very own section/blog and only manage their own Posts and Comments. With the integrated Comments feature, that allows only registered members/subscribers (free or paid at your discretion) to post comments on posts. The admin can, of course, oversee all the blogs and comments.
Bloggers can even add Articles and Events to your publication. But, unless you grant them additional privileges, they cannot make the Article or Events Live, so you are always in complete control of your online publication.
Adding a new Blog/Blogger is easy:
1. Log into the CMS.
2. Click on the Users Tab.
3. Create a New User.
4. Insert the Blogger’s details, assign them as a Blogger and click Save.
5. Click the “Blogs” link at the top of the page.
6. You will see the new Blogger listed.
7. Give the New User their login details and they can fill in their details.
8. The Blog WILL NOT show in the website intil they have added their first Post.