Press Publisher 4.0 Is Here
When we make this migration, here is the process we will be following: 1. We will be turning off the CMS so you will NOT be able to edit your magazine website on the old system. We will make every attempt to keep this timeframe as short as possible. 2. YOUR LIVE WEBSITE WILL NOT GO DOWN! You just won’t be able to change it until the migration is complete. 3. We will migrate the content to the new system. 4. You will be provided with a staging area to see the your site on the new system. You CAN edit your new site here and those changes will be live when we flip the switch. 5. IF YOU HAVE MADE CHANGES to your templates, things may not look quite right. 6. If things DO NOT look right, you should contact us IMMEDIATELY via email (email@example.com) and we will modify your new templates so they match the old one’s. 7. If you have only modified your CSS Styles, you will be good to go and will likely not need to do anything.
So What’s New? That is a loaded question because there is a lot of elements that we have changed fundamentally in the system. With this new release, we will start the process of providing a wide array of Video Tutorials. Some items of note:
- Multiple Publication Management
- Shopping Cart System With Digital Downloads
- Article Comments
- Directory System (with optional Paid Basic or Free Listings)
- Greatly Enhanced Calendar System (with optional Paid Basic or Free Listings)
- Various Member Submissions (Events, Directory and Articles).
- One Window Magazine Management
- Unlimited Sections (previously we only had Departments, Columns and News)
- Unlimited Pages & Subpages (CMS)
- More Flexible Advertisement Management
- Better/Comprehensive User Controls
- More Flexible/Expansive Templates
- Multiple Article Levels (Public, Private and Premium)